Date & Hours:
- May 6th & May 7th, 2017
- Saturday-Sunday 7:00am – 5:00pm
- $7.00 per person per day
- Free Parking on Site
- Children under 12 FREE
- Visible Blue Sign in vehicle or Special License plate required.
- All pets must be kept on a leash
- Horses are not permitted.
- $50.00 for weekend. Includes 2 wrist bands (must be worn) Additional wrist bands can be purchased for a one-time fee of $7.00 each at the office
- No hookups (hydro, water, sewer) – there is a dumpsite at the north end of the grounds
- All garbage to be placed in containers provided
- No noise after 11:00pm
- No running generators after 11:00pm
- No open campfires on the grounds
- No vending permitted in the camping area
- Attach parking tag in a visible location (rear view mirror if possible) on trailer/motorhome/tow vehicle
- Any questions may be referred to staff in the camping signup trailer
Download the Camping Registration form click here
- Food vendors are on site
- We strive to maintain better than 90% Car Parts, Automotive Services, Automobillia and Auto related services
- Battery operated 3 or 4 wheel handicap scooters are allowed for vendors and customers who require them
- Grounds are Police patrolled.
- Grounds security is provided Friday and Saturday nights
- No items to be left on the field at the close of the flea market
- Improperly parked vehicles will be towed.